Sunday 16 September 2012

Week in Review: September 10 - 15

Movies - This week we did a tribute to Michael Clarke Duncan with The Green Mile, a Bradley Cooper marathon with Hit and Run and The Words, and continued the Bond-a-thon with Live and Let Die and The Man with the Golden Gun.  My favourite was The Green Mile, by a large margin.

Books - Book of the week was Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, which I absolutely love.  I said it in the review and I'll say it here: my review might not exactly be unbiased.

TV - TV show of the week was the political miniseries Political Animals.  I really enjoyed this and am kind of disappointed that it was just the one short season.

Recommendations - A bunch of limited releases this week, the biggest being the early release of The Master, which is expected to get a fuller release next week.  Beyond that, however, is the 3D re-release of Finding Nemo, which should be awesome.

Next Week - Up next week we'll have an Expendables marathon with first the original film then the sequel.  Wrapping up the week will The Spy Who Loved Me and a review of the ninth season of So You Think You Can Dance.

Requests - Anything I should watch or read?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment