Sunday 27 January 2013

Week in Review: January 21 - 26

Movies - Best movie of the week was indie comedy Sleepwalk with Me, which I loved.  New movie of the week was Gangster Squad and rounding things out was Goon.  Both were good, but neither was amazing.

Books - Book of the week was Crown and Country by David Starkey.  I really enjoyed this, despite a few problems with it overall.

TV - TV show of the week was the second season of Project Runway: All Stars.  I like the overall concept of All Stars in general, but I'm not sure if I'm too much of a fan of the way Project Runway does it - they've changed too much in changing the hosts and judges.

Recommendations - The big movie that I'm looking forward to seeing out this week is Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters.  Everything else is just kind of "oh, hey, there's that."

Next Week - New movie next week will be Broken City.  We'll see about the rest of the week; I've got the computer problems worked out, so I'll be around.

Requests - Anything I should do? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment