Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013 Predictions

So, I've done my list of favourite movies of 2012, this is now my list of movies I'm most looking forward to seeing in 2013. Once again, this is in no particular order, beyond the expected release date.

January:
- Gangster Squad
- Zero Dark Thirty

February:
- A Good Day to Die Hard
- Side Effects
- Warm Bodies
- Identity Theft
- Safe Haven

March:
- Oz: The Great and Powerful
- Jack the Giant Slayer
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation
- Noah
- The Place Beyond the Pines

April:
- Oblivion

May:
- Star Trek Into Darkness
- The Great Gatsby
- Epic
- The Croods
- Iron Man 3
- The Hangover Part III
- Only God Forgives

June:
- Man of Steel
- Much Ado About Nothing

July:
- The Lone Ranger
- Despicable Me 2
- The Wolverine

August:
- The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
- Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
- Diana

September:
- Rush

October:
- Seventh Son

November:
- Enders Game
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Thor: The Dark of the World

December:
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- Jack Ryan

There are, of course, other movies coming out next year, many which I'm sure will be great. Many of which I'm sure will also be horrible. I'm looking forward to it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment